You co-architect the world’s best engineering software and leverage the power of our simulation software for our users!
- You are the lead backend developer – designing solutions for challenges in big data, HPC and deep tech contexts
- You design and implement robust APIs
- You connect our web application to our HPC Cloud Software
- You architect a secure cloud communication infrastructure
- You deploy and orchestrate microservices
- You manage our database structures
- You have years of experience in working with Python Web Frameworks (ideally Falcon)
- You are familiar with robust API design and standards like OpenAPI and REST
- You already worked with container technologies like Docker or Kubernetes
- You know the principles of designing and maintaining SQL and possibly NoSQL databases
- You want flexibility and a fast-moving environment – change doesn’t scare you
- At Dive you can change the way engineers develop products – With our software we help them to create epic stuff for a sustainable future
- We are a small, diverse and driven team of hungry professionals – every Diver gets the chance of shaping their own role and taking responsibility
- We believe in transparency, whether it’s about honest feedback or our wage structure
- Our office is in the center of Berlin, we have regular team-ups on our rooftop terrace or in the outside world, we enjoy each other’s company no matter where
- You apply via our career page. We use Personio as a recruiting tool. Please answer the questions in the form properly. A cover letter is not necessary. Certificates are desired.
- If we see potential, you will have a first web meeting (30 mins) with Assal (Operations Manager) or Maik (Co-founder). Focus: Organizational and cultural fit.
- In the second web meeting (1h) you will meet a future team member. Now it is about the technical and team fit.
- If everyone is confident, we will have a meeting in person (2h). Now you will get a specific challenge (1d) you have to master.
- When there are no doubts left and the excitement is at the maximum level, we sign the contract. The whole process (1-5) should not take more than 2 weeks.
You want to be a part of our Dive Experience? Click the apply button and tell us why you fit in!
Your main contact person is Maik. If you have any questions, call us at the +49 (0)30 20912876.
Dive is an award-winning and venture-backed software startup in the field of Computer-Aided-Engineering (CAE). Our customers are manufacturing companies with complex mechanical products. Our in-house software combines high-tech simulation with high-end usability. This is what we call the Dive Experience. We digitize and accelerate development processes and enable sustainable design decision.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Please fill in the following short form. Should you have any difficulties with uploading your files, please contact us via mail at email@example.com.