We developed the product based on extensive scientific work - now we need to get it on the market. You are the brain and the face of Dive to our customers. You help us to lift off!
- You are the first touchpoint customers have with Dive – you build the foundation of our partnership
- You don’t sell; you create long-lasting relationships with our customers and represent the Dive brand
- You co-develop sales strategies and identify the needs of our customers
- You expand current businesses and discover new market opportunities
- You are a passionate engineer and the basics of numerical simulation methods are familiar
- You are eager to discover the B2B sales world and build customer relationships – prior experience in Sales is not a must
- You would describe yourself as outgoing and open-minded – you treat customers like teammates
- You seek flexibility and a fast-moving environment – change doesn’t scare you
- Your German and English skills are rock solid, and you enjoy to travel
- At Dive you can change the way engineers develop products – With our software we help them to create epic stuff for a sustainable future
- We are a small, diverse and driven team of hungry professionals – every Diver gets the chance of shaping their own role and taking responsibility
- We believe in transparency, whether it’s about honest feedback or our wage structure
- Our office is in the center of Berlin, we have regular team-ups on our rooftop terrace or in the outside world, we enjoy each other’s company no matter where
- You apply via our career page. We use Personio as a recruiting tool. Please answer the questions in the form properly. A cover letter is not necessary. Certificates are desired.
- If we see potential, you will have a first web meeting (30 mins) with Assal (Operations Manager) or Maik (Co-founder). Focus: Organizational and cultural fit.
- In the second web meeting (1h) you will meet a future team member. Now it is about the technical and team fit.
- If everyone is confident, we will have a meeting in person (2h). Now you will get a specific challenge (1d) you have to master.
- When there are no doubts left and the excitement is at the maximum level, we sign the contract. The whole process (1-5) should not take more than 2 weeks.
You want to be a part of our Dive Experience? Click the apply button and tell us why you fit in!
Your main contact person is Maik. If you have any questions, call us at the +49 (0)30 20912876.
Dive is an award-winning and venture-backed software startup in the field of Computer-Aided-Engineering (CAE). Our customers are manufacturing companies with complex mechanical products. Our in-house software combines high-tech simulation with high-end usability. This is what we call the Dive Experience. We digitize and accelerate development processes and enable sustainable design decision.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Please fill in the following short form. Should you have any difficulties with uploading your files, please contact us via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.